Hello everybody, my name is Jaime Diaz.
I have great expectations from this course as this is one of the most important tools for my profesional development. I really hope to have more practice speaking and above all, I want to lose the fear of speaking in public. I want to be capable of maintaining a fluid conversation and focusing on common mistakes that we have in conversations or grammar.
From our teacher Bertha I expect that she can guide us through this course in order to improve our ability to use English language in our jobs or other courses.
From my classmates I expect to have a good relationship with them. I hope we have great experiences as teammates, to be supportive and that we all can contribute with ideas and examples for the course.
From me as a student, I really want to get a good grade and to reach a better level. I want to speak fluently and be sure of what I´m saying and writing in a professional way.
Jaime Díaz
967105
967105
Jaime,
ResponderEliminarYour blog is very incomplete. You need to add the 3 missing assignments (2 videos and a reflection of your experience with your first speech).
I also recommend making your blog visually attractive, because right now it looks just plain .....